Model Equipment works with all video templates to tailor displays with watermarks, customized design and identify and title show.
Prezi introduced as we speak a brand new Model Equipment that clients can use to personalize video conferences. Presenters can use the brand new options so as to add a reputation and title within the decrease third of the display and to make use of brand-specific colours and fonts. In February, a associated replace will provide the flexibility to alternate between a number of Model Kits.
Jim Szafranski, chief govt officer, Prezi, stated in a press launch that the brand new options make it simple to model the digital assembly house in the identical manner you’ll an in-person workplace.
“Our up to date Model Equipment software is designed to offer hybrid staff with the credibility of a well-branded digital atmosphere to assist drive extra two-way engagement on video conferences,” he stated.
SEE: The way forward for work: Instruments and methods for the digital office (free PDF)
Prezi’s senior vice chairman of Product Administration Chris Ford developed the function and used his CGI product and enterprise work at Pixar to take action.
“Compelling imagery and colours are the important thing to capturing a consumer’s consideration in a digital atmosphere,” Ford stated in a press launch. “Branding the video assembly expertise helps set up deeper construction and a extra immersive expertise, which in flip raises the standard and engagement of the assembly.”
Prezi works with Zoom, Microsoft Groups, Webex, GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar and Google Meet. The corporate added a number of new options to the platform final fall, together with the flexibility to:
- Toggle between View Modes to make it simple to focus on a key function, information level or product demo video.
- Use the brand new side-panel-only mode to preview slides proper subsequent to the video conferencing app.
- Change between Darkish/Mild modes based mostly on OS settings to enhance readability.
SEE: Zoom: A cheat sheet concerning the video conferencing answer
Prezi lately interviewed greater than 1,000 hybrid workplace staff to grasp what options in a video conferencing platform hybrid staff suppose would make digital conferences higher. Listed here are the priorities recognized by the survey:
- Extra immersive video assembly experiences/constructing private connection
- Instruments which might be deeply built-in inside current workflows
- On-screen branding and presence for workers and gross sales video conferences
- Expanded potential for the viewers to interact the speaker by means of visible and copy-driven responses
- Potential to make any content material or deck video-ready
Along with making conferences extra interactive, there are different methods to fight video convention fatigue and scale back the cognitive calls for of this type of communication. Stanford researchers suggest utilizing these ways:
- Take the video window out of full-screen mode
- Disguise your self from view within the chat window
- Create more room between the viewer and the digicam