Firm goals to encourage two-way interactions and make it simpler to preview displays.
Prezi introduced new options right this moment that enable enterprise customers to deliver content material into their video feeds throughout reside conferences on most video platforms, together with Microsoft Groups, Zoom and Webex.
SEE: Analysis: Video conferencing instruments and cloud-based options dominate digital workspaces; VPN and VDI much less fashionable with SMBs (TechRepublic Premium)
The brand new options embrace the flexibility to:
- Toggle between View Modes to make it straightforward to focus on a key function, information level or product demo video.
- Use the brand new side-panel-only mode to preview slides proper subsequent to the video conferencing app.
- Swap between Darkish/Mild modes primarily based on OS settings to enhance readability.
Jim Szafranski, chief government officer, Prezi, stated that firms will quickly be in search of social media-level engagement in video conferences within the type of onscreen responses to permit attendees to have interaction the speaker with out interrupting.
“We’re seeing first-hand that letting members drop GIFs, photos, and typed responses into the video display, results in exponentially extra suggestions and engagement in video conferences,” he stated. “Every group member may be responding onscreen 5-10 occasions per assembly, the place possibly they beforehand spoke as soon as per name.”
He additionally predicts that firms will begin to add logos and different branding parts to video conferences by way of the “decrease third” of the display, very similar to the crawl on information channels.
“Take into consideration how web sites regarded when the web began, versus how they appear now,” he stated. “That is how far the immersive digital look of video conferences will take us.”
He additionally thinks that making video conferences extra interactive and fewer boring has the potential to erase the division created between in-person and distant staff.
“Within the hybrid workplace part we’re heading into, I believe that staff can do job working from dwelling by bringing their content material into the video display round them, making the concept that you’re distant not constraining,” he stated.
Prezi interviewed greater than 1,000 hybrid workplace staff to tell the brand new consumer expertise. Based mostly on this suggestions, the corporate recognized these high 5 priorities amongst hybrid staff for making digital conferences higher:
- Extra immersive video assembly experiences/constructing private connection
- Instruments which can be deeply built-in inside present workflows
- On-screen branding and presence for employees and gross sales video conferences
- Expanded skill for the viewers to have interaction the speaker via visible and copy-driven responses
- Capacity to make any content material or deck video-ready
SEE: The way forward for work: Instruments and methods for the digital office (free PDF) (TechRepublic)
The brand new UX is obtainable on Prezi Video for Net, Mac and Home windows.
Prezi introduced an integration with Google Slides in July. Prezi Video permits customers to current movies, GIFs, displays, photos and kind textual content on-screen of a reside or recorded video. Along with Google Meet, Prezi Video works with all main video streaming platforms. Prezi introduced an integration with Google Workspace earlier this yr.